Donate your unwanted outdoor clothing and equipment.
If you have outdoor clothing or equipment a tent, sleeping bag or rucksack you no longer want or need please consider donating it
- Waterproof Outdoor Jackets
- All and any Fleece
- Walking and Technical Trousers and Salopettes
- Hats gloves scarves and socks as long as they are suitable for the UK hills
- Waterproof over trousers
- All children’s outdoor clothing
- Walking polls
- Maps and guides
- Tents and shelters
- Day sacks
- Sleeping bags
- Sleeping mats
- Pots and pans suitable for lightweight camping
- Climbing gear will be sent to Green Park Gear
- Mountain sun and glacier glasses
All gear should be able to be reused for its original purpose. For example, tents should be complete, all clothing should be reusable without repair and all donations should be clean. Please check the pockets before sending.
What happens to all the donated gear?
All reusable and fit for purpose gear is offered to Gift Your Gear approved community organisation, youth group or charity working with young people in the outdoors. We will email you details of the charity that has received your donated gear.