We are really pleased to announce another lovely opportunity to Gift Your Gear.
The Wainwright Society have kindly agreed to host a Gift Your Gear collection at the The Wainwright Memorial Lecture at Rheged on 25th October 2014. There will be an opportunity for everyone to donate their unwanted outdoor gear.
Alison O’Neill, ‘the Barefoot Shepherdess’ is the main speaker. Read More
If you have unwanted outdoor gear and you are attending The Wainwright Memorial Lecture please donate it to Gift Your Gear on the night.
What sort of ‘gear’ can you donate?
• Waterproof Outdoor Jackets and any Fleece items
• Walking, Technical Trousers and Salopettes and waterproof over-trousers
• Shorts, hats, gloves, scarves and socks as long suitable for the UK hills.
• All children’s outdoor clothing
• Walking poles
• Maps and guides
• Tents and shelters, sleeping bags and sleeping mats
• Rucksacks and Day sacks
• Cookers, pots and pans suitable for lightweight camping.
A big thank you to The Wainwright Society for this opportunity from us all at Gift Your Gear